Location: Allentown PA
Duration: 6 months+
• High school diploma or equivalent • Good computer skills; must be familiar with, Win 98, Win2000, or Win XP, and some DOS • At least 18 years of age • 6 mos. previous related experience in a technical field • Valid drivers license required • May be required to lift and/or carry equipment and tools, which may weigh over forty (40) pounds.
The primary function of this position is to provide ...
We are seeking EXPERIENCED INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS to complete inspections comprised mostly of residential and commercial properties in ALLENTOWN, PA & SURROUNDING AREAS including WILKES-BARRE AND YORK
Earnings are commission-based, as each inspection, for each location, is either flat-rated or paid by the hour (determined by the inspection's length and complexity).
Most of the work is commercial lines (90%), and the rest (10%) is residential. We do have some Workers' Compensation field surveys, ...
Motivated Finisher Associates to perform the duties necessary to package and prepare materials for shipment.
The Associates have immediate impact on manufacturing performance and in customer satisfaction. Productivity and accuracy are key measures for success
Weekly paycheck, medical discount plan, paid vacation, paid holidays plus advancement opportunities
JOB REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• High school diploma.
• Must be able to follow oral and written instructions, short ...
Experienced Diesel Mechanic needed immediately for very busy repair shop in Bethel, PA.
Candidate must have the following:
at least 5 years of diesel mechanic experience working on commercial trucks
Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
MD state inspector license is a plus
trailer repair experience
CDL, Class A or B
Computerized diagnostics experience
current ASE Certifications are a plus
Benefits such as paid holidays, paid vacations, ...
Are you a self starter, critical thinker, and are you looking for something new?
Think you can help people with property damage?
Are you currently unemployed or looking for part-time work?
Is this you or someone you know???
We do not climb roofs or crawl under buildings.
I have all the tools you need to help you succeed.
Bring your A game and we will do the rest together.
No experience necessary.
For more information.send brief work history/resume.
Seeking an experienced Quality Engineer to help oversee the company's quality standards and practices associated with their manufacturing operations. Job Duties: Create and maintain quality standards associated with manufacturing operations Determine and correct issues associated with quality Oversee quality inspectors and other quality personnel Train new and existing personnel Interact with other departments Create detailed records Help with audits Requirements: 4 or more years experience ...
Best Contracting is a local company with long standing community roots. We have immediate opportunities in the Reading area. With recent hail damage devastating the area, we are in need of motivated sales help. Earn significant income quickly with our industry leading pay plan.
Here is what we offer.
Local company in business and community rooted for over 10 years
Leads coming in daily from massive marketing campaign. Need closers with sales ability.
Offer the industry’s best warranty and ...
My client is looking for a Quality Inspector for a face paced machine shop /manufacturing facility.Candidates should have strong GD&T experience, and CMM programming experience. If interested please contact Jim Fortese at 484-238-1959 and send a word document attachment of your resume and references to [email removed] .
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Allentown easier than ever before.