We have a Contract opportunity with a prominent client for Training Coordinator in Titusville, NJ.
System Support Administrator and Training Coordinator
· Responsible for the development and implementation of a training plan for a clinical site contracting workflow and document management system including the development of the training materials and comprehensive user manual.
Experienced human service professional needed to provide direct staff supervision, develop, implement and monitor support programs and home visitation initiatives for individuals and families. Master’s degree required. Three years experience desired. Send resume and cover letter to Deborah Berry-Toon, Executive Director, Project Self-Sufficiency, 127 Mill Street, Newton, NJ, 07860; or fax to 973-940-3501; or email to [email removed]. EOE.
Creative and energetic individual needed to coordinate outreach for various agency programs. Duties will include public speaking, coordinating outreach events, volunteer management, and coordination with local organizations. Travel in Sussex, Warren and Hunterdon counties required; must have own transportation. Bachelor’s degree and excellent written and verbal skills a must; knowledge of Adobe products a plus. Send cover letter and resume to Deborah Berry-Toon, Project Self-Sufficiency, 127 Mill ...
The Little Sprouts Early Learning Center seeks experienced Coordinator for full-time salaried position. Candidate will liaison with parents, and work with infants, toddlers and preschool-aged children in state-of-the-art childcare center. Minimum two years managerial experience and bachelor’s degree required. Must be available early mornings and some evenings. Send resume and cover letter to Deborah Berry-Toon, Executive Director, Project Self-Sufficiency, 127 Mill Street, Newton, NJ, 07860; or ...
Contact Dave for more details at 815-756-1221
- BS Polymer Science, Chemistry or related engineering degree
- 5-10 years of industrial research experience and applications development roles
- Travel 10-20% globally
- US Citizen/Perm Resident
- Responsible for planning and coordinating staffing, training, and defining equipment requirements for new Technical Centers globally. Will support business development for segments new to regional teams.
1) Ability to prepare detailed 3D drawings in AutoCAD, AutoPlant, & TSI CAD-Mech as well as various other design modeling and coordination software (Navisworks) formats.
2) Perform complete checking functions of all drawings and bill of materials (plans & sections, isometric's, spool sheets, B.O.M.'s.)
3) Must have comprehensive piping layout skills, including understanding of mechanical equipment rooms and systems (HVAC piping, steam, plumbing, industrial process piping, ...
The Clinical Supplies Label Control Coordinator will, with limited supervision:
• Create and design labels for clinical supplies based on approved label text and appropriate product specifications and ensure approval of such by the appropriate personnel.
• Produce and control printed labels for use in labeling operations.
• Collaborate with Clinical Supplies Managers ,the Clinical Supplies Floor Supervisor, internal customers, and internal or external service providers to achieve on ...
Educatius International is hiring for the position of part time International Student Coordinator in Lansdale, PA.
The role of International Coordinator is twofold; the first responsibility you will have will be to secure host families for our students. You would be working between now and August to find appropriate families for students, screen them, help them to select a student, and prepare them for the experience. We do pay our host families a stipend to offset the expenses of feeding and ...
Arbour Square is looking for interested college students who want an unpaid part time internship working as an event coordinator in the Resident Life Department. Hours are flexible and this internship will give you work experience in event coordination and expertise in planning activities in the Senior Living Industry. Intern opportunity can start in May through the summer.
Interested candidates, please send resume with cover letter. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Allentown easier than ever before.