The Scientist will support formulation and manufacturability for a broad range of consumer products such as Skin Care, Beauty Care, Oral Care, Wound Care and Women’s Health Care. The Scientist will be responsible for the following:
• Lab batching for various consumer products
• cGMP lab notebook documentation
• Measuring Brookfield viscosity, pH and aesthetic monitoring of stability samples
• Writing specifications and working within the internal databases to document and view product ...
Our client in Skillman, NJ is looking for a Scientist-I. This is a long term consulting position. If interested, Please apply to this ad
Location: Skillman, NJ
The Scientist will support formulation and manufacturability for a broad range of consumer products such as Skin Care, Beauty Care, Oral Care, Wound Care and Women s Health Care. The Scientist will be responsible for the following:
Lab batching for various consumer products
cGMP lab ...
Responsible for authoring documents (protocols, reports, risk assessments) and assembling data packs.
Must have the ability to address and incorporate comments from team members in a timely fashion.
Must be pro active in scheduling meetings to resolve issues for timely document closure.
The position will support execution of approved protocols.
The candidate should have sample management experience.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Excellent writing and interpersonal skills.
Cleaning Validation Engineer - Specialist Responsibilities: Post cleaning validation monitoring, cleaning cycle development and cleaning validation in a cGMP facility. Maintain all documentation pertaining to cleaning cycle development and validation. Participate in cleaning cycle development activities including parameter selection, determining order of operations, troubleshooting, sampling, and data analysis. Coordinates validation execution between all involved departments. Independently follows ...
The HVAC Technician will participate in the installation or maintenance and inspection of HVAC systems and associated processes.
Regular attendance at assigned location; may include A/Z office or other project site;
Execute HVAC preventive maintenance procedures, daily checks, inspections;
Extensive troubleshooting of all site-wide HVAC and associated Process Equipment, Plant Utility and Facility Refrigerations Systems, Air Handlers, Supply Air ...
Expansion Role with a Top Tier Sciences Firm due to significant corporate growth and a solid history of internal promotions.
Tremendous Career and Technology Advancement Opportunity,
Excellent Working Environment (teams focused, very collaborative, communication welcomed).
Experience working in a similar role surrounding a name brand (off the shelf packaged) LIM Systems such as LabLynx, Cerner, BioTracker, SampleMaster, Labworks or another LIMS package.
Contact Dave at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- PhD Chemistry, Polymer Science, or similar
- 5+ years of industrial research
- Direct experience in emulsion polymer chemistry
Responsible for developing new products and technologies. Will create commercial opportunities.
Contact Dave for more details at 815-756-1221
- BS Polymer Science, Chemistry or related engineering degree
- 5-10 years of industrial research experience and applications development roles
- Travel 10-20% globally
- US Citizen/Perm Resident
- Responsible for planning and coordinating staffing, training, and defining equipment requirements for new Technical Centers globally. Will support business development for segments new to regional teams.
Must have 5-10 years of R&D /technology management experience who has a track record of accomplishments from: coatings chemistry and formulations track record of publications and patents, and coatings in polymer synthesis. Strong surface science is also a plus.
Job Title: Analytical Technician I
Location: Allentown, PA 18195
Duration: 6+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
• The Electronics Technology Surface Prep & Clean R&D Group develops new products for semiconductor and photovoltaic cleaning formulations.
• This position will support basic research, new product development, applications engineering activities, as well as additional Electronic customers by performing analysis on multi-component ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Allentown easier than ever before.