*Candidates cannot begin an assignment without successful drug & background clearances, including employment & education verification.
*4 month contract assignment*
***Please note that while 70% of this position will be in West Point, PA, the other 30% will be on Summit, NJ***
The role is tasked with retiring MS equipment, disposing chemicals, archiving chemistry records, assisting with moving of equipment, and maintaining open access MS equipment.
The successful candidate must ...
Contact Dave at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- PhD Chemistry, Polymer Science, or similar
- 5+ years of industrial research
- Direct experience in emulsion polymer chemistry
Responsible for developing new products and technologies. Will create commercial opportunities.
our client in skillman, nj is looking for a chemist. this is a consulting position. if interested, please apply to this ad
Title: - Chemist
Job number: 13-01578
Location: - Skillman NJ Position Type: - Consulting Company: - Global Pharmaceutical CompanyDescription: Chemistry I Job Functions/Responsibilities: Warehouse Responsibilities Bulk Inventory Track and Dispose as required Sample raw materials and intermediate goods for analytical testing as per procedures Receive raw materials, chemicals, ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Allentown easier than ever before.