I have a position available as a Service Desk Analyst. It is a temp to perm position.
The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for resolving incoming contacts for technical assistance (this may include telephone, walk-in, voice mail, web, chat and email requests). Additionally, the Analyst will participate in and or lead projects as assigned by Service Desk Management. The Analyst will also take direction from the Service Desk Team Lead and Senior Service Desk Analysts.
Incumbent will participate on a cross-functional team to design, build, test and deploy complex analytical solutions utilizing QlikView versions 9 - 11
1) participating in business requirements and design review sessions
2) providing input on proposing, evaluating, and selecting appropriate design alternatives which meet requirements and are consistent with our current standards and processes
3) extracting, transforming and loading data into QlikView applications
Leading energy services company has an immediate need for a Senior .net Analyst for a permanent position.
5+ years of technical experience specifically relating to application design, development, testing and maintenance
Our Client in Collegeville, PA is looking for a Technical Analyst for a 6 Months+ Project with the following:
• VMware and Windows engineering resource for implementation projects
• Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 published applications to Citrix XenApp 6.5
• Support of VMware vSphere data center consolidation
• Administration of Citrix published applications and VMware View virtual desktop infrastructure
• Administration of Microsoft IIS web server environment
Apr 9 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Allentown easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.