Contact Dave for more details at 815-756-1221
- BS Polymer Science, Chemistry or related engineering degree
- 5-10 years of industrial research experience and applications development roles
- Travel 10-20% globally
- US Citizen/Perm Resident
- Responsible for planning and coordinating staffing, training, and defining equipment requirements for new Technical Centers globally. Will support business development for segments new to regional teams.
Contact Dave at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- PhD Chemistry, Polymer Science, or similar
- 5+ years of industrial research
- Direct experience in emulsion polymer chemistry
Responsible for developing new products and technologies. Will create commercial opportunities.
Contract Length: 8 months, possible to renew
The candidate will be responsible for preparing global CMC regulatory submissions for company’s marketed drug products. The position will have responsibility for executing global regulatory strategy for anticipated analytical, manufacturing and packaging changes, compilation of post approval regulatory submissions including annual reports, renewals, supplemental applications, variations and other maintenance dossiers and coordination of ...
Apr 26 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Allentown, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.